Need help deciding which coverage is right for you? You've come to the right place.
Any shipment booked through your dashboard comes with some level of coverage. When booking, you'll decide if you're comfortable with the basic level of coverage or if you'd rather opt for FreightProtect™, which is a more premium coverage optional available at an additional cost.
Need help choosing the right coverage for your cargo? We've outlined some of the key differences between the options so you can decide what's best for you.
- Maximum reimbursement of $10,000 for new goods and $1,500 for used goods
- Coverage is determined by the density of your freight (vs. the freight's actual value)
- The shipment fees are not always reimbursed; this is done at the carrier's discretion
- Resolution can take up to 120 days
- Coverage is provided by the Motor Carrier
- Eligible for 100% reimbursement
- Complete coverage up to the declared value of your freight
- Eligible for refunded shipment charges + cost to re-ship your goods
- Resolutions typically provided in 30 days, so 4x faster claims processing and reimbursement
- Coverage provided in partnership with UPS Capital
Here are the terms of service for FreightProtect™ coverage.