Learn how to create routes using Multiple shipments. Follow the steps in this article to create routes, instant quotes, and a Mothership Manifest.
Table of contents
- Get started
- Select a route type
- Indicate cargo type & dimensions
- Enter Pick-up from or Deliver to information
- Confirm your details
- Add accessorials and freight coverage
- Review your details & book
- Get ready for pick-up
Visit the Ship > Multiple Shipments tab on your Mothership dashboard.
Upload your completed template by clicking Browse files. (.XLS, .XLSX, or .CSV formats are accepted.) Need help creating a file for your shipments? Check out this article.
- All required columns must be included in your file upload.
- Files must contain at least two shipments and 200 maximum.
- Each shipment can contain up to 12 pallets and cannot exceed 10,000 lbs in total. Shipments exceeding 12 pallets or 10,000 lbs must be booked as separate shipments.
Indicate whether your sheet contains multiple pick-ups or delivery locations.
Deliveries: Pick up from a single location and deliver to multiple locations.
Pick-ups: Pick up from multiple locations and deliver to a single location.
Select the shipment's cargo type (pallets, crates, or boxes) and enter their dimensions.
Please select your type of cargo and enter your dimensions. You can only select one cargo type but have the option to enter different dimensions for each item. For example, you may have pallets in different sizes.
Enter your Pick-up from or Delivery to address and information.
This is the step where you can include information for your route's origin or destination.
Once you finish mapping your fields, Mothership will start calculating your instant quote.
Review the details