All you need is your phone and access to your Gmail account.
To get started, please check your settings to make sure you allow Unknown Apps to be installed. This settings location varies among Android devices, but here are a few ways to find it:
- Settings > Apps > Special App Access > Install Unknown Apps > Chrome > Enable
- Apps > Chrome > Install Unknown Apps > Enable
- Long Press Chrome > App Info > Install Unknown Apps > Enable
- Settings > Search for Install Unknown Apps > Chrome > Enable
Once you have enabled your settings, continue to the steps below.
1) All test users will receive an email invite to download the testing app. Please open the email on your phone.
2) Click the button to "Download the latest build."
3) Log in with your Google email address and password.
4) At the next screen, click the "Download" button.
5) Click "OK" to allow this download.
6) Wait for the download to complete, then click "Open" at the bottom of the screen.
7) Allow the Mothership App to install.
11) Open the app.
12) Log in using your Mothership email and password.