What makes a shipment in-network?
There are two types of shipments that are considered in-network:
- Less-than-truckload (LTL) freight that is picked up and delivered within a Mothership local zone
- Full truckload (FTL) / Dedicated freight anywhere in the U.S.
Both are in our network because we dispatch Mothership partner drivers to handle these freight types. Once you book an in-network shipment, we'll dispatch a driver to your specified pick-up location through our mobile application.
- Same-day pick-up and delivery within a Mothership local zone if booked before 1pm
- Free liftgate and residential delivery
- Ultra-precise freight tracking on a map
- Completely paperless - BOLs are instantly generated and stored on a digital dashboard and digital signatures are collected at point-of-delivery
What makes a shipment out-of-network?
Less-than-truckload (LTL) freight that is traveling outside of our local zones is considered out-of-network. Out-of network shipments are handled by trusted national carriers that we partner with.
- Shipments are processed via direct carrier API connections - we instantly compare rates across multiple carriers to provide you with the lowest price on the best lane for your freight
- Tiered Pricing - choose from Lowest Price, Best Value, and Fastest delivery
- Get priority handling with our guaranteed option
- Live freight tracking provided directly from the partner carrier
- Digital generation of carrier-specific BOLs - just print a copy out for your driver